Ultralight sandwich panel with XPS core and poplar plywood
Ultralight sandwich panel with an insulating XPS (extruded polystyrene) core combined with plywood that is made of 100% European poplar from sustainable plantations.
Its light-coloured poplar faces and premium-quality inner veneers make it ideal for painting, laminating/filming and for digital and screen printing.
Combining the excellent mechanical properties of Garnica plywood - lightweight, stable and easily machinable - with an insulating and ultralight material such as extruded polystyrene, produces a panel with improved performance.
Also available in a laminated decorative finish (HPL/CPL) – in a variety of uniform colours and wood textures – for an attractive appearance and exceptional resistance to impact and scratching.
- Exceptional lightness. 227 kg/m3 (Density: total thickness of 18 mm (4.5 + 9 + 4.5 composition) ± 5% tolerance.)
- Exceptional insulation. Both thermal and acoustic.
- Dimensional stability. Excellent results in terms of elasticity and modulus of rupture.
- Easily machinable. Very easy to cut and sand.
- Sustainability. Certified fast-growing European plantations.
- HPL/CPL. Available with laminated finish.