Ultralight sandwich panel with XPS core and durable plywood
Ultra-lightweight sandwich panel for outdoor use, formed of an insulating XPS core — extruded polystyrene — and plywood that is exceptionally durable against weathering.
The wood is modified using an innovative treatment that makes 100% of the plywood exceptionally durable and immune to fungal and insect attacks when used outdoors.
Combining the excellent mechanical properties of Garnica plywood - lightweight, stable and easily machinable - with an insulating and ultralight material such as extruded polystyrene, produces a panel with improved performance.
Also available in a laminated decorative finish (HPL/CPL) – in a variety of uniform colours and wood textures – for an attractive appearance and exceptional resistance to impact and scratching.
- 5-year guarantee against delamination and fungal and xylophage insect attack. (+info duraply.one)
- Extremely lightweight. 243 kg/m3 (Density: total thickness of 18 mm (4.5 + 9 + 4.5 composition) ± 5% tolerance.
- Durability. Water resistant and immune to fungal and insect attacks.
- Exceptional insulation. Both thermal and acoustic.
- Excellent properties. Mechanical resistance, stability and easily machinable.
- Sustainability. Certified fast-growing European plantations.
- HPL/CPL. Available with laminated finish.