Ultralight panel with XPS core, poplar plywood and e-wood faces
Ultralight sandwich panel with an insulating XPS (extruded polystyrene) core combined with European poplar plywood from sustainable plantations and e-wood faces.
The main characteristics of this engineered wood or e-wood are its significant surface uniformity that is ideal for covering and its outstanding surface toughness with excellent scratch and splitting resistance.
Combining the excellent mechanical properties of Garnica plywood - lightweight, stable and easily machinable - with an insulating and ultralight material such as extruded polystyrene, produces a panel with improved performance.
- Exceptional lightness. 227 kg/m3 (Density: total thickness of 18 mm (4.5 + 9 + 4.5 composition) ± 5% tolerance.)
- Consistency. Ideal for laminating or veneering.
- Surface hardness. Scratch and impact resistant.
- Exceptional insulation. Both thermal and acoustic.
- Dimensional stability. Excellent results in terms of elasticity and modulus of rupture.
- Sustainability. Certified fast-growing European plantations.