Ultralight sandwich panel with an XPS core and poplar plywood
Ultralight sandwich panel with an insulating XPS (extruded polystyrene) core combined with plywood made entirely of European poplar from sustainable plantations.
The lightly-colored poplar faces and premium quality inner veneers make this panel ideal for painting, laminating/films, and digital or screen printing.
Combining the excellent mechanical properties of Garnica plywood – lightness, stability, and machinability – with an ultralight insulating material such as extruded polystyrene achieves a panel with improved performance.
Also available with a decorative HPL/CPL laminate finish of exceptional beauty, very resistant to impact and scratching, in a wide variety of uniform colors and wood textures.
- Exceptionally lightweight. 29.2 Lb kg/m3 (Density: thickness 3/4''; ± 5% tolerance
- Excellent heat insulation and sound-proofing.
- Dimensional stability. Excellent results in terms of modulus of elasticity and rupture.
- Easy to machine. Very easy to cut and sand.
- Sustainability. Certified European fast-growing plantations.
- HPL/CPL. Available with a laminated finish.