Ultralight sandwich panel with an XPS core and durable plywood
Ultralight sandwich panel for exterior applications consisting of an insulating XPS (extruded polystyrene) core and exceptionally durable, weather-resistant plywood.
The wood is treated in an innovative process that makes the entire plywood panel exceptionally durable and immune to attacks from fungi and insects in exterior applications.
Combining the excellent mechanical properties of Garnica plywood – lightweight, stable, and easily machinable – with an ultralight insulating material such as extruded polystyrene increases panel performance.
Also available with a decorative HPL/CPL laminate finish of exceptional beauty, very resistant to impact and scratching, in a wide variety of uniform colors and wood textures.
- 5-year guarantee against delamination and attacks from fungi and xylophages. (+info duraply.one)
- Extremely lightweight. 29.2 Lb kg/m3 (Density: thickness 3/4'') ± 5% tolerance
- Durability. Resistant to water and immune to attacks from fungi and insects.
- Exceptional insulation. Excellent heat insulation and sound-proofing.
- Excellent qualities. Mechanical strength, stability, and easy to machine.
- Sustainability. Certified European fast-growing plantations.
- HPL/CPL. Available with a laminated finish.