Fire rated plywood with IMO/MED certification for large ships
Fire rated plywood for the large shipbuilding industry modified by an innovative treatment that makes the entire panel exceptionally fire resistant, even after sanding or machining.
IMO/MED certificate that confirms its outstanding results in shipbuilding applications.
Composition based on European wood from fast-growing plantations, with excellent physical and mechanical properties, such as ease of machining, lightness, uniformity, stability and surface quality.
- IMO/MED certificate for large ship construction.
- Fireproofing treatment. Low carbonisation, low smoke emission and absence of flaming particles.
- Fire resistance. Entire panel, even after sanding or machining.
- Exceptional properties. Ease of machining, lightness, stability and surface quality.
- Sustainability. Certified fast-growing European plantations.