IMO/MED-certified Fire rated plywood for large vessels
Fireproof plywood for the maritime industry in the construction of large vessels, modified through an innovative treatment that provides the panel with exceptional fire resistance, even after sanding or machining.
IMO/MED certificate that accredits its excellent results in maritime applications.
Composition based on European wood from fast-growing plantations, with excellent physical and mechanical properties, such as ease of machining, lightness, uniformity, stability and high surface quality.
- IMO/MED Certificate for the construction of large vessels.
- Fireproofing. Low carbonization, scarce smoke emission and absence of flaming particles.
- Fire resistant. 100% of the panel, even after sanding or machining.
- Exceptional qualities. Easy to machine, lightweight, stable and high surface quality.
- Sustainability. Certified European fast-growing plantations.