Fire rated plywood with B-s1-d0 certification for construction
Fire rated plywood for construction modified by an innovative treatment that provides 100% of the panel exceptionally fire-resistant, even after sanding or machining.
Its Euroclass B-s1-d0 and ASTM E-84 Class A certifications—the highest for wood—confirm its excellent fire resistance results, since it significantly reduces the rate of carbonisation, smoke generation and flame propagation, with no flaming particle fallout.
Exceptionally stable, smooth, lightweight and easy to machine, due to its high-quality wood sourced from sustainably managed, fast-growing European plantations.
- B-s1-d0 and ASTM E-84 Class A. Highest certification for fire resistance in wood.
- Fireproofing treatment. Low carbonisation, low smoke emission and absence of flaming particles.
- Fire resistance. Entire panel, even after sanding or machining.
- Exceptional properties. Ease of machining, lightness, stability and surface quality.
- Responsibility. CARB Phase 2, TSCA Title VI and CE1 certificate.
- Sustainability. Certified fast-growing European plantations.