Exceptionally strong and stable pine engineered wood
Panel based on European Radiata Pine made of veneers glued together with the fibres in the same direction to provide exceptional grain strength, stability and dimensional uniformity.
- LVL-L, with all veneers unidirectional to guarantee maximum grain strength and stability.
- LVL-T, with two or more transversal veneers, ideal for those application that need both grain and cross-grain strength and stability.
Strip-type format available on request, to better adapt to the applications that require it.
Its Radiata Pine-based composition sourced from European plantations guarantees the sustainability of the product as well as its excellent physical and mechanical properties.
- Maximum strength in the fibre direction, thanks to its unidirectional veneers.
- Dimensional stability and uniformity. Excellent physical-mechanical properties.
- LVL-L or LVL-T. Available with all veneers on the grain or with two or more transversal veneers.
- Strips. Strip -type formats available on request and XL sizes.
- European Radiata Pine. European Radiata Pine-based composition sourced from sustainable plantations.