Exceptionally strong and stable pine engineered wood
European Radiata Pine-based panel, composed of veneers glued in the direction of the fiber that provide exceptional resistance, stability and dimensional uniformity with the grain.
- LVL-L, with all unidirectional veneers that guarantee maximum resistance and stability with the grain.
- LVL-T, with two or more transversal veneers, ideal for applications that require resistance and stability, both with the grain and against the grain.
In strip format upon request for better adaptation to applications that require it.
Its composition based on Radiata Pine coming from European plantations guarantees the sustainability of the product, as well as excellent physical and mechanical properties.
- Maximum resistance in the direction of the fiber, thanks to its unidirectional sheets.
- Uniformity and dimensional stability. Excellent physical and mechanical properties.
- LVL-L or LVL-T. Available with all sheets with the grain or with two or more transversal sheets.
- Strips. Strips formats and XL dimensions available upon request.
- European Radiata Pine. Composition based on European Radiata Pine from sustainable plantations.