Plywood with a eucalyptus-reinforced pine core and pine faces
Plywood panel with a eucalyptus-reinforced Radiata Pine-based core and pine faces.
The pine core is reinforced with Eucalyptus Globulus, the densest of eucalyptus species, to improve panel strength while maintaining great stability and dimensional uniformity.
Quality faces available:
• II/III: Calibrated and sanded with the knots on one face repaired.
• III: Calibrated and sanded with the knots on both faces untreated.
Its composition is based on timber sourced from responsibly managed local plantations to ensure maximum sustainability.
- Improved resistance due to the combination of pine and eucalyptus.
- Durability and resistance. Excellent natural properties of Radiata Pine.
- Exceptional properties. Dimensional stability and uniformity.
- Sustainability. Wood from sustainable European plantations.