Primed premium poplar plywood with a uniform surface
Ready-to-paint European poplar panel designed to save time and money in manufacturing furniture, using either its both uniform prime faces or prime one side and other side with UV clear maple or birch.
New smooth technology with excellent colour retention and scratch- and impact-resistance, it avoids “telegraphing” as well as delamination and swelling thanks to its anti-mould technology. Available with natural maple or birch wood back with varnished finish, ideal for the insides of drawers and cupboards.
Its premium-quality poplar core makes it extraordinarily light, stable, smooth and easy to machine.
Maximum sustainability due to its composition based on poplar wood sourced from fast-growing European forests.
- New uniform surface. Exceptionally smooth and primed.
- Ready to finish. Save time and money when handling.
- Surface resistance. Withstands impacts, scratching and damp, without swelling or delamination.
- Premium core. No “telegraphing” thanks to its top-quality veneers.
- Exceptional properties. Lightweight, stable and easily machined.
- Sustainability. Certified fast-growing European plantations.
- UV. Available with varnished maple or birch back.