Anti-slip plywood based on radiata pine
Anti-slip panel with Radiata Pine-based core with each face covered in phenolic paper and edges sealed with damp-proof paint.
Exceptional resistance to impact and abrasion thanks to the high-quality phenolic film, which also reduces water penetration. Available with:
• 240 g/m² anti-slip Xtra face and 120 g/m² smooth back
• 170 g/m² anti-slip face and 170 g/m² smooth back
Excellent physical and mechanical properties thanks to its Radiata Pine-based composition sourced from sustainably managed European plantations.
- Anti-slip surface perfect for industrial flooring.
- Surface hardness. Phenolic film with exceptional impact and abrasion resistance.
- Outdoor durability. Class III phenolic gluing and edges sealed with damp-proof paint.
- Sustainability. Wood from sustainable European plantations.
- Xtra. Available with reinforced film on the face.