Decorative poplar plywood with eucalyptus faces
Lightweight panel with European poplar core and faces in decorative plantation Eucalyptus Globulus, the best species for strength and density.
Eucalyptus Globulus wood is renowned for its wide variety of shades ranging from cinnamon and pink to chocolate brown, as well as for its exceptional surface resistance to impact and scratching, making it ideal for furniture and decoration.
Available with a UV varnished finish on one or both sides, to highlight the natural beauty of the wood grain and increase its surface hardness.
Its poplar core from sustainable plantations, as well as its exceptional lightness and machinability give this type of panel great stability and surface quality.
- Exceptional beauty. Non-sequenced plain sliced faces, in natural decorative eucalyptus wood.
- Surface hardness. High resistance to impact and scratching.
- Lightness. To maximise fuel savings in vehicles.
- Exceptional properties. Stable, uniform and easily machinable.
- Sustainability. Certified fast-growing European plantations.
- UV. Available with a varnished finish on one or both sides.