Poplar Plywood with HDF outer layers
Lightweight 100% European poplar panel coated with thin 2-mm layers of high surface quality HDF for a uniform covering.
The exceptional surface quality of HDF allows for uniform finishes with any type of paint and covering, such as laminates or decorative veneers with natural wood.
Maximum sustainability due to its poplar core sourced from fast-growing European plantations. This wood provides lightness, stability, surface quality and machinability.
- Thin 2-mm layers of HDF of high surface quality.
- Uniform surface. Ideal for any type of paint or covering.
- Premium quality of the interior and exterior veneers.
- Exceptional properties. Lightweight, stable and easily machined.
- Sustainability. Certified fast-growing European plantations.