High-performance, energy-efficient structural insulated panels
Insulating structural panel with high mechanical performance recommended for the construction system in passive or high-performance energy efficient projects.
Combining Garnica plywood from sustainable plantations with a lightweight element such as XPS (extruded polystyrene) improves mechanical performance in a unique and lightweight structural product that offers excellent heat insulating and sound-proofing performance, and is also environmentally-friendly.
The high level of product industrialization means major time savings and lower costs during its on-site installation.
Available in standard poplar or treated poplar for exterior applications (Duraply), and with a decorative laminated finish or eucalyptus faces.
- Lightweight, structural decorative panels.
- Exceptional insulation. Excellent heat insulation and sound-proofing.
- Passivhaus. Long-life projects in which energy consumption is close to zero.
- Exceptional qualities. Excellent load-bearing, dimensional stability, and lightweight properties.
- Industrialized product. Saves time and reduces costs when handling the material.
- Design and versatility, a wide range of available sizes and finishes.
- Sustainability. Certified European fast-growing plantations.