Highly durable decorative plywood
Decorative plywood with high durability in demanding humidity conditions.
Core modified by an innovative treatment, making it immune to attacks from fungi* and xylophages, even after sanding or machining.
Wide variety of faces in beautiful natural wood with great surface quality: maple, birch, walnut, cherry, sapele and white oak.
Available in a UV varnished finish on one or both faces, which highlights the beauty of the natural wood grain with a long-lasting finish, maintaining the sheen over time.
Duraply Deco panels are made of premium single piece core veneers from European sustainable poplar plantations that provide extraordinary lightweight panels making them easy to machine, virtually void-free with no telegraphing, with exceptional bond quality, flatness, stability and machining properties.
- Wide range of decorative finishes with an ultradurable core.
- Attractive. Decorative finishes in natural wood.
- Increased core durability. Ideal for humid environments.
- Exceptional qualities. Lightweight, stable and easy to machine.
- Sustainability. Certified European fast-growing plantations.
- UV. Available with a varnished finish on one or both faces.
*In relation to fungi tolerant to copper, and xylophagous insects from tropical climates and severe climatic conditions, the effectiveness of the core treatment of these panels may be reduced or affected. Additional treatments are recommended.this interests me